As Senior Director of Graduate Advising and Engagement for the Humanities, I am here to help humanities Ph.D. students flourish in graduate school and beyond. I am available for one-on-one appointments in-person and via Zoom. We can discuss a wide range of issues including…
- Identifying university resources that link to your specific intellectual interests and range of career aspirations
- Effective ways of discussing your work with a variety of audiences
- Integrating co- and extra-curricular experiences into coursework, portfolios, pedagogical training, and dissertation research
- Connecting your work with your community – both inside and outside academia
- Setting professional development goals
- Forging and maintaining strong mentoring networks
- Applying for grants for both research funding as well as career preparation purposes
- Preparing for interviews and job searches in all sectors
Consultations are completely confidential and focused on your needs and goals. I look forward to helping you navigate the integration of the many facets of academic life into a coherent and fulfilling academic and career plan!
You can schedule an appointment via email (email@example.com) or using this online scheduler.